WAPL recognizes the impact and uncertainty that COVID-19 is creating in our industry and communities.
Given the uncertainty of this virus, the WAPL Executive Committee unanimously voted to cancel the venue for the 2020 WAPL Annual Meeting that was scheduled to be held in Casper, Wyoming, on June 12th.
The health and safety of all our attendees is our highest priority.
In place of an in-person Annual Meeting this year, we will hold a webinar on Friday, June 12th from 8:00-11:45 AM MST.
In place of an in-person Annual Meeting this year, we will hold a webinar this Friday, June 12th from 8:00-11:45 AM MST. A total of three (3) continuing education credits through the AAPL will be offered. Thank you for your support of this event and your patience as we navigate this unprecedented situation. Listed below is the link to access the 2020 WAPL Virtual Annual Meeting along with the session schedule and lineup. Biographies of the presenters are attached.
Access the 2020 WAPL Virtual Annual Meeting here:
Welcoming and Overview of Session Schedule
Time: 8:00 AM MST
Duration: 5 Minutes
Speaker: Tiffany Wilson, WAPL Education Committee Chair
Wyoming Probate Statuses and Their Impact on Title
Time: 8:05 AM MST
Duration: 30 Minutes
Speaker: Daniel Franklin, Managing Partner with Cowan, Hubbert & Franklin
What in the Federal Title is this?
Time: 8:40 AM MST
Duration: 120 minutes
Speaker: Tatyana Bannan, Oil and Gas Attorney with Hampton and Milligan PLLC
AAPL Ethics Videos (Misuse of Confidential Information/Fraud/Breaking the Law)
Time: 10:45 AM MST
Duration: 30 Minutes
WAPL Annual Meeting
Time: 11:20 AM MST
- Meeting minutes reviewed from 5/11/2020 Executive Committee Meeting – Cam Corbett
- Treasurer’s and Finance Committee Report – Aja Clark
- Jonah Bank Checking Account Balance
- Jonah Bank Scholarship Account Balance
- PayPal Account Balance
- Status of Tax Return Submittals
- Membership Committee Report – Drew Shutts
- Current membership totals
- Golf Committee Report – Mike Coulter
- Announcement of WAPL Golf Tournament/Networking Party/Educational Event
- AAPL Update – Lindsey Stinson
- Scholarship Committee Report – Joseph Tessaro
- Announcement of Scholarship Awardees
- Announcement of 2020-2021 WAPL Officer/Committee Nominations – Cam Corbett
- Continuing Business – Cam Corbett
- Opened up for questions
- Adjourn – Cam Corbett/Tiffany Wilson